Leviton Circuit Breakers are engineered to the highest standards so you can feel confident with every installation. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. Branch circuit breakers are easily plugged-on at final installation and feature LED colour indicators in the handle so user can easily see operational status at-a-glance.
Choose from Hydraulic, SMART or Thermal technology with over 80 different variations available including AFCI, GFCI, AFCI/GFCI, GFPE, Standard with various pole and amp ratings. The SMART circuit breakers will give you insights on energy usage and full control of your panel.
Please note theseÊbreakers will work only in Leviton branded residential panels.
****For security reasons, we cannot accept returnsÊforÊcircuit breakers.
- An all plug-on design, no wiring to the circuit breaker
- Designed with the most advanced safety technology to assure homes are Code compliant and provide the highest degree of protection against electrical fire and shock for the user
- More precise trips based on current, even in extreme temperatures (-40¼C to 85¼C, without re-rating)
- Rocker-style switches require less activation force
- 10KA Interrupt Rating
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Standards and Certifications
UL 50: Yes
UL 50E: Yes
UL 67: Yes
UL 869A: Yes