MAPEI Flexcolor CQ is a professional-grade, ready-to-use specialty grout for precision commercial and residential installations with porcelain, ceramic and natural-stone tiles. MAPEI Flexcolor CQ can be used to grout interior/exterior tile, and its dense composition helps to prevent water-based stains by providing water repellency to the grout surface. MAPEI Flexcolor CQ is formulated with the latest innovation in quartz aggregate, which ensures color consistency, ease of cleanability and improved workability. In addition, this grout can be used on sensitive tile surfaces once tested, requires no sealer and cures naturally from evaporation of the low level of water in the formulation. Comparison testing of MAPEI Flexcolor CQ versus traditional Portland-cement grout has verified that MAPEI Flexcolor CQ is 30% more cost-efficient (based on typical rates of installers) and requires 65% less time to install.
- Stain- and chemical-resistant grout formulation with no sealing required
- Easy cleanability, color consistency and improved workability
- Dries to a hard, uniform color surface in 24 hours and will not stain surfaces
- Crack-resistant and shrinkage-controlled formulation, with no efflorescence
- BioBlock® technology for mold and mildew resistance
- Is used straight from the pail, without the need to add water
- Specialized pail design with flip-top hinged lid