FOAMULAR® NGX Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation, is a moisture-resistant, rigid foam insulation, which can be installed on the interior or exterior of walls, foundation walls and under concrete floor slabs. With a thermal resistance of R-5 per inch of thickness, it can reduce heating and cooling costs and increase the home's comfort. Lightweight, durable and impact-resistant, FOAMULAR® NGX products are easy to handle and install, and made in Canada. Choose FOAMULAR® NGX Rigid Insulation for your next renovation.
- Used under residential garage slab (30 psi)
- Excellent energy efficiency in the form of a high R-5 per inch; available in a wide choice of sizes, thicknesses and edges
- Lightweight, durable and moisture-resistant
- Easy to cut, score and install
- Only XPS with a limited lifetime warranty that guarantees a minimum 90% of R-value for the life of the product; see warranty for complete details.
- GREENGUARD Gold certified; contributes to indoor air quality and certified by Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) to contain a minimum of 20% recycled content. Made with 100% renewable electricity, through power purchase agreements.